We’re happy to announce that today NSYS Tools is fully switching to a new and improved user interface (UI). The rollout for customers and users has been in phases beginning March through today. All updates run automatically.
The new NSYS Tools UI is a more modern, faster, customizable and informative user interface meant to improve a customer's user experience. The new UI established two major work areas: Workspace and Dashboard.
- A new drop-down menu that allows you to access the different functionality of the software from top of the page;
- Workspace can be reflected in tiles or rows (can be changed in the admin section);
- Additional filters in Workspace let you easily sort devices according to any specific parameter;
- Test customisation is represented by the tabs and blocks;
- New buttons in the navigation drop-down menu (Install the wi-fi profile, Install the mobile app, Restart the device, Shutdown the device);
- Lable constructor moved to the admin section;
- Dashboard with reports is added as a new section. View and print already prepared reports and check the remaining licenses.
Find out more about recent updates at your account: log in now and leave your feedback. It will help us to improve our software.
If you have any queries, please contact your manager or our tech support team.